- Draft plan and 3D modeling.
- Follow up with site engineer about progress of construction.
- Prepare all drawing files properly.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, functional design.
- Deal with problem that might come up during construction process.
- Compile project specifications.
- Monitor construction timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Others tasks assign by Manager
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Proven track record with 3 year ’s experiences.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be confident, assertive and independent.
- Possesses intermediate knowledge of applicable codes, and implications on design.
- Demonstrated success in taking projects through design review process.
- Ability to discuss and debate philosophical design issues and solve complex project issues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the client, project