- To create Bill of Quantities for Cost Estimation including Structural, Architectural Work, MEP
- To involve in doing the Master Schedule of Construction, and check site progres
- To assist in monitoring and controlling the Construction Cost.
- To assist in searching for qualified sub-contractors, costing negotiation, and contract preparation
- To estimate the quantity of material to be used at s
- To fully control and monitor documentations and recording
- Prepare working break schedule (WBS)
- Other tasks to be assigned by manager.
- Fifth year Student / Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in QS field.
- Good command of reading, writing and speaking English is a p
- Proficiency in Computer Skills (MS Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, and others).
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with sub-contract
- Demonstrate positive and flexible attitude and high commitment.