- Control the implementation of security department.
- Developing work schedules, allocating tasks, and monitoring personnel performance.
- Ensure that all security operations are conducted in a legally compliant, professional, ethical, and profitable manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for orientation and training of security guard and other personnel.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Setting plan, follow up, coaching, evaluation performance subordinates
- Monitor tools of security to ensure that security guards have enough tools as per company’s policy
- Conducts regular security inspection
- Other tasks assign by Supervisor
- High school or Bachelor’s degree of management or relevant fields
- Experience at least 7 years related position
- Understanding about local authority contact or procedure when problem occurred
- Can be responsible 24/7 if required
- Knowledge of use google map
- Good communication skills
- Able to use Computer [Ms. Word, Excel, power point and Internet email]
- Able to use English