Tax Account Supervisor
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax Forms.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of all kinds of tax returns and other legal business-related filings
- Assist manager to dealing with all kinds of tax audit, legal compliance, and custom audit
- Assist to Deliver a full range of tax advisory in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process
- Assist manager to develop and implement strategic tax planning and improve processes by developing or implementing the best practices
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these
- Process E-Filling, monthly tax return, TOP & support documents and dealing tax department.
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Build relationships and interact with tax authority
- Others task assign by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree of accounting or relevant fields
- At least 4 years experiences in Tax Accounting fields
- Understanding in Cambodia Tax Law
- Understanding in Cambodia accounting practices
- Experiences in accounting firm is in plus
- Educated from CamEd Business School in plus
- Able to use Ms. Word, Excel, power point and Internet email
- Able to use English
- Good communication and facilitation skills